Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Vegan Cuts January Snack Box


Sooo it’s not exactly January anymore, but I was fortunate enough to receive the January Snack Box from Vegan Cuts! And I said I would review it here, on The Exceptional Vegan.

Let me just say, this was a WONDERFUL Snack Box! Thank you Vegan Cuts!

It contained:

1 package of Mary’s Gone Crackers
1 sample pack of Hemp Hearts
1 sample pack of Mario Snack Olives
3 Mighty Leaf Tea bags
1 mini jar of The 3 Nuts salted caramel peanut butter
1 Scratch Labs electrolyte mix
1 Drink Chia bottle 

And everything was fabulous!

I sampled the chickpeas and crackers first, and I really only meant to sample them…but they were SO good I ate them ALL! The beans were crunchy and addictive, as were the crackers. I have been looking for them at every food store I go into ever since.

I tried the hemp hearts (which I have tried before and love!) and olives on my salad for dinner that night and those two, were excellent!

The Bumble Bee bar and the 3 Nuts peanut butter were both sweet treats if you enjoy sweet, nutty foods.

The chia drink was also pretty great too. My mom was into “drinking chia” for a while, but I had never really tried it even though I LOVE chia seeds so much they were the subjects for my independent Biology project last year! So this was an awesome sample.

I haven’t actually tasted the electrolyte mix yet, but it will probably be a long time before I do. I was hoping to test it when I was going into a hard work out or competition or something. And don’t get me wrong, I do go running almost every day, but I haven’t had time to go a far enough distance yet that is worthy of downing loads of pure sugar beforehand.


 The teas were some of the best I’ve ever had. The flavors were sweet and tangy. Not too bland, but not overpowering. And I did not have to add any honey, which I always love in a tea. I especially love that the bags are biodegradable as well!

Note: These opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by these companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment